Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What's Been Going On?

I can not believe it has been a week since my last post.  I have been busy with several crafty projects which  makes it very difficult to complete any ONE project!

Do you ever have that problem ?

I am busy making a grapevine wreath for my front door.  The theme will be Summer but by middle of August it should be called  Late Summer !  I have 3 small unfinished wooden birdhouses, lots of fabric / silk flowers from the craft store, and some wooden ornaments ( two are butterflies and one is a sun ) that I'm going to paint and emboss the black outline around the images . . . . at least that is my plan !

I haven't given up on the bathroom vanity set.  I just thought about it some more and I don't want to just put any type of papers or decoration on it.  I'd like it to coordinate with the bedroom decor.  Now that is my problem.  I am starting the process of redecorating the bedroom.  The walls are really depressing me ( dark colors ), the curtains don't match the wall color and are very old, the bed duvet needs replacing . . . and on it goes.  I think I have a plan in mind and I am looking for the right cheerful fabric to make the curtains, duvet cover, pillow covers, and maybe even re-cover the rocking chair cushions.  So, altering the vanity set is taking longer than I thought.

Thanks for checking in with me!  Till next time . . .  Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment